School Committee Text Size
Event takes place on January 07, 2020 at 6:15 PM
Holyoke High School Dean Campus, 1045 Main Street
- CALL TO ORDER ~ ROLL CALL ~ PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 20, I am hereby informing all attendees that a video and audio recording is being made of the meeting and the meeting is being shown live on the City’s community TV channel.
- PUBLIC DISCUSSION
- STUDENT SHOWCASE – PECK SCHOOL
- COMMUNICATIONS & REPORTS
- Educator Preparation and Recruitment Pipelines
- Superintendent/Receiver Correspondence
- School Physician / Medical Consultant Role and Responsibilities
- Morgan School Q2 Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- OLD BUSINESS
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
*The Holyoke Public Schools makes available a public discussion period for persons in the audience to address the Committee on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Committee asks individuals to continue their remarks to two (2) minutes. Any person wishing to submit longer testimony should give copies to the Committee Secretary before the meeting so that it may be distributed to Committee members. The speaker can then summarize this testimony at the meeting within the two (2) minute time period. Persons wishing to speak should register with the Committee Secretary immediately before the meeting begins. Individuals who request specific items to be included on the Committee’s agenda should mail a written request fifteen (15) days in advance of a Committee meeting date to Liz Lafond, in care of the Receiver’s Office, 57 Suffolk Street, Holyoke, MA 01040.
Posted on January 2, 2020 by School Admin