Public Service Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on November 19, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Thurs. November 19 at 6:00PM
Per order of the Chair: Dan Bresnahan
1. Appointment of Kelly Curran to Library Board
2. Appointment of Jerome Ezold to Historical Commission
3. Parks and Rec Dept assess the needs at every park and discuss these issues and solutions
4. Parks and Rec Dept consider installing a water park at Rohan Park
5. The city clerk present a plan to ensure the publication of any changes or revisions of Ordinances
6. City Council with City Clerk review the citys policy for notification before violations are sent to court
7. CC with City Clerk consider adopting a policy that allows dog owners to pay the license fees several years in advance.
8. Building Dept come before the CC to inform us all of the citations issued between Jan 2015 and August 31 2015
9. City of Holyoke develop and publish and Good Neighborhood handbook……
10. The CC and Personnel Dept review and update City Auditors Job description
11. Order that the CC appoint a 3rd assessor to be in line with state law.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on November 13, 2015 by allenr