Public Service Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on December 10, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Thursday December 10, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Dan Bresnahan
1. Acceptance of Previous meeting minutes
2. Appointment review of Ms. Kelly Curran to the Library Board of Directors
3. Appointment review of Paolo Ferrario to the Historical Commission
4. Bartley 10/6/15: Ordered that the Parks and Rec. Commissioners develop a plan for playground improvements at Mayer Field and report tot the Public Service Committee with its ideas
5. Leahy 8/4/15: Ordered that the Parks and Rec. Dept. assess the needs at every park and come into a meeting with the Public Service Committee to discuss each parks conditions and offer solutions.
6. Jourdain 10/6/15: Ordered that the DPW and Parks and Rec. consider the possibility of installing a water sprinkler play area for the kids at Rohan Park. Please consider a layout and provide a potential cost estimate.
7. Leahy 12/1/15: Ordered that Mayor Morse and the Tax Collector, David Guzman, come into City Council chambers to discuss the Head Clerk position that is vacant in the Tax Collectors office.
8. Meeting with Tax Collector Guzman regarding recent discipline handed down from Mayor Morse *Potential for executive session*
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 4, 2015 by allenr