Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 22, 2016 at 5:45 PM
536 Dwight Street
Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting
February 22, 2016 – 5:45 PM
Parks & Recreation Office
1. Call to Order
2. Acceptance of Minutes
Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting held on January 22, 2016
3. Yearly Election
Parks & Recreation Commission, Chairperson &Vice Chairperson
4. Correspondence Received:
- Bartlett Consolidated LLC – Jamie McKenna, new Field Project Manager
- Tighe & Bond – Environment Review of Redevelopment of Lyman Terrace. Received 2-17-16
- Holyoke City Council – Public Hearing Notice. The Development and Government Relations Committee held a Public Hearing on February 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm, at City Hall regarding a Special Permit application of CCATT Site Manager for a special permit for modification of an existing wireless telecommunications facility on Scott Tower Road.
- Holyoke City Council – Public Hearing Notice. The Development and Government Relations Committee will hold a Public Hearing on February 29, 2016 at 6:30 pm, at City Hall regarding special permit for the removal of existing screening of antenna panels for Bell Atlantic Mobile.
- Holyoke City Council – Public Hearing Notice. The Development and Government Relations Committee will hold a Public Hearing on February 29, 2016 at 6:30 pm, at City Hall regarding renewal of Home Occupation permit at 275 Sargent Street, Holyoke.
- Amec Foster Wheeler, Environment & Infrastructure. RE: EEA Number 15384, Notice of Project Change, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts.
5. City Council Orders Received:
- Bellamy Schmidt, Acting City Auditor – Capital Planning Request FY 2017 through FY 2021
7. New Business
Pioneer Valley Blue Sox – Review of Contract for 2016 Season
Holyoke Rows – Year End Report
Elms College – Review of Contract for 2016 Season
Review of all Department fees & policies
8 Old Business
Review of Park Improvement/Bond Project
Status of Pouliot Pool
Listing of all part-time positions within the Parks & Recreation Department
Discussion of parking issues at Springdale Park
9. Other Business
10. Next Meeting Date
Posted on February 18, 2016 by admin