Ordinance/Planning Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on December 08, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tues December 8, at 6:30PM
Per order of Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. Zone Change application for Mr. Dennis Croteau for a zone change at 79 & 83 Lower Westfield Rd. from BL to BG or IG.
3. Lisi 4/7/15: Order: that the City Council consider making dimensional changes to the regulations for the BH zone (Table 5.2 of the Zoning Ordinance)
4. Lisi 5/19/15: that the City Council review the Business General (BG), Business Highway (BH), Shopping Center (SC), and IG (General Industry) zoning ordinances to see if they can be consolidated and/or reformulated to make more intuitive and business-friendly commercial districts
5. Lebron-Martinez 10/6/15: Ordered, that the City Council adopt a municipal charges lien ordinance that will allow the City to record a lien against a property for any outstanding charges related to violations of city ordinances, zoning ordinances, the State Sanitary Code and State Building Code.
6. Lisi 3/17/15: Order: That the Council consider amending Zone SC to allow for certain additional business types
7. Lisi 3/17/15: Order: That city create a Shopping Center Zoning Code designed for such large-scale districts, including but not limited to the Kmart Plaza (King Street), the South St. Plaza etc.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 4, 2015 by allenr