Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on March 31, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday, March 31st at 6:00PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Acceptance of prev. meeting minutes
2. Bartley 3/3/15: Ordered that the no turn on red sign on Brown Ave. and South St. be modified.
3. Bartley 3/3/15: Ordered that the no turn on red sign on Hitchcock St. and Northampton St. be modified
4. Bartley 3/3/15: Ordered that stop signs be placed at the end of Roberto Clemente St. at the intersection of Adams St.
5. Bartley 3/3/15 Ordered that a no parking sign be installed in the “dead end” area of Brown Ave. specifically, this is the area near #2 Brown Ave. and the house next door to #274 South St.
6. Bartley 12/2/14: Order: that the name be changed of the portion of Coit St. that is west of Hillside Ave.
7. Zone Change Application for Gary Rome at Whiting Farms Rd. Map 116-Lot 1 from Current Zone BG to Proposed Zone BH.
8. Zone Change Application for Helen Norris at Whiting Farms Rd. Parcel ID: 116-00-001 from Current Zone BG to Proposed Zone RM-20.
9. Alexander: That the city adopt Ordinances to control the position, size and other attributes of parking areas in residential zones, and limitations on the number and type of vehicle appropriate for each zone.”
10. Soto: Ordered that a handicap sign be placed in front of 11 Temple St. for Christine Balise
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on March 26, 2015 by allenr