Ordinance Committee meeting Text Size
Event takes place on September 30, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Joint Public Hearing/ meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday Sept. 30, at 6:30PM
Per order of Chairperson- Rebecca Lisi
- Acceptance of Previous Committee Minutes
- 5/20/14: Application for a Special Permit for a Motor Vehicle Repair Garage at 640 South Bridge St.
- Zone Change Petition for 18-Acre Parcel Whiting Farms Rd.
- 3/4/14 Alexander: Ordered each Zone/Use pair in zoning in Zoning Ordinance Table 4.3 (Principal Uses) and related zoning legislation be considered for amendment to update the permit requirements where a use by right requires a permit from Special Permit of the City Council to a Special Permit by the Planning Board under all the conditions currently required for issuance of the same Permit by the City Council for the Zones and Uses where a where a City Council Permit is required inside Table 4.3
- 3/4/14 Lisi: Order that the City Council consider whether it’s more appropriate for the Planning Board or the City Council to issue any of the special permits that are not explicitly listed in Table 4.3 (Principal Uses) of the Zoning Ordinances.
- Bartley/Greaney 6/3/14: Ordered: In honor of Holyoke’s veterans that the City of Holyoke rename one of its prominent streets to “Purple Heart Way” or some similar Street name.
- Bartley/Valentine: Ordered that the City Council name the street being built from Westfield Rd. (Rt. 202) to Holyoke Community College in honor of John “Jack” Doyle
- Valentin 9/23/14: Ordered that the Handicap parking sign for 980 Dwight St. (placed at the corner of Dwight and School) be removed. The resident has moved and the sign is no longer needed
- Valentin 9/23/14: Ordered that the handicap parking sign for 49 Linden St. be removed. The resident has moved and the sign is no longer needed
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 24, 2014 by allenr