Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers Tuesday, January 28, 2014
At 6:30 PM Joint Public Hearing with Planning Board at 6:30
Per order of the Chairperson: Rebecca Lisi
- Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Alexander: Ordered: That the City establish a Zoning Ordinance pertaining to Medical Marijuana and its associated facilities, protecting the public health and safety while remaining consistent with applicable state law.
- Lisi: Ordered that the City Council consider deleting the individual /owner license fees for commercial/residential dumpsters and replace the fee system with one that charges a single license fee for doing business in the City to dumpster haulers
- Bartley (1/21/13): Ordered, To establish a special parking rate of $5.00 per car from 7a.m. to 7p.m. on Saturday, March 22 and on Sunday, March 23, 2014 at the Mayor Proulx (Dwight St.) garage.
- Ferreira: Ordered that handicap parking space be placed at 21 Clinton Ave. for Rob Tougas placard #PO6998157
- Lebron-Martinez: Ordered that handicap placard be placed at 320 Elm Street for Nilda Irizarry, Placard Number P98915582
- Lisi: Ordered a handicap placard be established for Yara M. Diaz at 980 Dwight St.
- Lisi: Ordered that a handicap placard be established for Elia Martinez at 996 Dwight St.
- Valentin: Ordered that a handicap placard be established for Maria Santiago at 286 Pine St.
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on January 24, 2014 by allenr