License Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on March 25, 2020 at 5:30 PM
Please call in to 408-638-0968 to access this meeting remotely. Line will be recorded. You will be asked to provide the Meeting ID 542-538-489.
LICENSE BOARD MEETING
March 25, 2020 at 5:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the statewide prohibition on congregations of more than 25 persons, this meeting will be held remotely. To access this meeting, please call into 408-638-0968 at 5:30 pm March 25, 2020. You will be asked to provide the Meeting ID 542-538-489.
- Motor Vehicle Class II and Repair License – Change in Ownership
- Crossover Corp DBA 3 Brothers Auto Sales and Repair, 522 Maple St.
- Seasonal Liquor Licenses
- ES Golf Club DBA Holyoke Country Club (Club All Alcohol), 2 Country Club Road
- Sarabsons Inc DBA Shop N Go (Package Store All Alcohol), 915 Main St.
- Hamels Catering Inc DBA Summit View Banquet and Meeting (Restaurant All Alcohol), 555 Northampton St.
- Jeb Corp DBA Family Market, 129 Sargeant St (Package Store Wine/Malt), 129 Sargeant St.
- J D Wall Inc. DBA Dino’s Pizza Restaurant (Restaurant All Alcohol), 615 Homestead Ave.
- A and A Shell LLC (Package Store All Alcohol), 820 High Street
- Elmwood Property Association DBA The Dam Café (Restaurant Wine/Malt), 999 Northampton St.
- Fiesta Café LLC DBA Fiesta Café (Restaurant All Alcohol), 305-307 Main St.
- Jay’s B&B LLC DBA Jay’s Bed and Breakfast (General On-Premises All Alcohol), 1109 Dwight St.
- Karaoke Social Club, Inc. DBA Karaoke Social Club (Club All Alcohol), 293 Clemente St.
- Cayey Social Club LLC DBA Cayey Social Club (Club All Alcohol), 273 Main St.
- Carve Beauty Bar LLC DBA Carve Beauty Bar (General On-Premises Wine/Malt) 67 Lincoln St.
- Any and All Other Business of the Board
- Any applications received after posting and prior to 5:30 pm on March 25, 2020
Posted on March 23, 2020 by tromboletti