License Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on June 27, 2018 at 5:30 PM until 6:30 PM
City Hall, Basement Meeting Room, 536 Dwight St., Holyoke MA 01040
LICENSE BOARD MEETING
June 27, 2018 at 5:30pm
City Hall, 536 Dwight St, Basement Meeting Room
1. Package Store Annual All Alcohol License – Change of Beneficial Interest/Transfer of Stock & Change of Manager
- Bal Kishan, LLC DBA High Street Liquors, 642-648 High Street
- Holyoke Discount Liquors, LLC DBA Holyoke Discount Liquors, 209 South St. Plaza, Unit #2
2. Package Store Seasonal Wine & Malt License – Change of Location
- JEB Corp. DBA Family Market, 81 North Bridge St. to 129 Sargeant St.
3. Special One Day Alcohol Licenses
- Holyoke Community College, HCC/MGM Culinary Arts Institute, 164 Race St.
- Kate Preissler, Historic Holyoke at Wistariahurst & Christopher James Rue, Rueology Beverage Co LLC
- Eileen Murray, Treasurer, Gateway City Live Org, 92 Race St.
- Jeremie LaPointe, Demented FX, 530 Main St.
- John McAndrew of Holyoke Rotary & Patrick Brennan, HRC Concert Series at Heritage State Park
4. Open Air Vendor Licenses
- Carlos Luis Arce, 245 Main St & 427 High (011-07-006 & 007)
5. Other Business
- Any and all other business of the Board
Curtis Wiemann, Planner 1
Office of Planning & Economic Development
Posted on June 22, 2018 by Head Clerk