License Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on April 11, 2018 at 6:00 PM until 7:00 PM
City Hall, Basement Meeting Room, 536 Dwight St., Holyoke MA 01040
LICENSE BOARD MEETING
April 11, 2018 at 6:00pm
City Hall, 536 Dwight St, Basement Meeting Room
*AMENDED TO ADD
1. Special One Day Alcohol Licenses
- Don Roberts Jr., parking lot 920 Main St.
- Kate Preissler, Wistariahurst Museum, 238 Cabot St.
- Christopher Sellers, The Franklin County Brewing Co. DBA The People’s Pint, Holyoke Mall
- Geno Santaniello, Capri Pizza, Main St. parking lot, Mercado on Main
- Geno Santaniello, Capri Pizza, Cabot St., Taste of South Holyoke
- Mike Stone, Brick Coworkshop LLC and Holyoke Creative Arts Center, 386/400/420 Dwight St.
- Ray Berry, White Lion Brewing, United Way Leadership event at Wistariahurst *AMENDED TO ADD
- Maria Fenwick, The Teacher Collaborative, Holyoke Children’s Museum *AMENDED TO ADD
- Michelle Deluties, Boston Beer Company, HCC – *change date of event from April 23rd to June 18th
2. Seasonal Wine & Malt Retail License – Approval to hold license during relocation
- JEB Corp. DBA Family Market, 81 North Bridge St.
3. Open Air Vendor Licenses
- Alba Carrero-Garay DBA La Mesa Food Truck, Mercado on Main @ Train Station
4. Motor Vehicle Class II and Repair License
- Michael Lempke DBA Michael’s Auto Sales & Gold Star Service, 11 Lincoln St.
5. Other Business
Status update on Public Safety for St. Patrick’s Road Race & Parade
- Any and all other business of the Board
Curtis Wiemann, Planner I
Office of Planning & Economic Development
Posted on April 6, 2018 by Head Clerk