License Board Commission Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on at
Notice is hereby given that a
of the License Board Commission
will be held on
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 6:00 PM at the
City Hall Annex, 20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Conference Room 403
Holyoke License Board
Timothy Grader, Chair
Approval of minutes: March 5, 2014 meeting
- Alcohol license change of manager: United Forces, 50 Saint Kolbe Dr.
- Transfer of alcohol license: Luis A. Alvarado d/b/a Corner’s Delight, 95 High St. to A&A Shell LLC d/b/a A&A Shell, 95 High St.
- Pledge of alcohol license: American Restaurant Management Corp. d/b/a Uno Chicago Grill, 50 Holyoke St.
- Alcohol license change of location: Air Dell Inc. d/b/a The Clubhouse, 250 Westfield Rd. to 209 South St.
- Alcohol license change of class: Bamboo House Chinese Restaurant, 2223 Northampton St., seasonal to annual.
- New alcohol license: Obie Knox Lodge of Elks, 18 1/2 Spring St.
- Annual Open Air: Frank Santos d/b/a Frank furthers (corner of Maple & Dwight St.)
- Special License: Lisa Balicki
- Other Business: Pat’s Liquors, 7 Cabot St.
Building Inspector, Damian Cote
Proposed changes in ordinances
Criteria’s/Regulations for licenses under urban revitalization proposal
Posted on March 31, 2014 by Licensing Board