Holyoke Public Library Corporation Board of Directors Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on July 14, 2015 at 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM
250 Chestnut Street, Holyoke, MA
HOLYOKE PUBLIC LIBRARY CORPORATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
July 14, 2015, at 4:30 PM
Holyoke Public Library
250 Chestnut Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Call to order
- Roll call
- Approve minutes of June 9, 2015
- President’s Updates: Terry Plum
- Finance Committee’s and Treasurer’s Report: Tom Barrett
- Update on City budget – Bellamy Schmidt
- Personnel Committee: Susan Carey and Bellamy Schmidt
- Director’s Report: Maria G. Pagan
- Long-Range Investment Committee’s Report: Bellamy Schmidt
- HPL Realty: Bellamy Schmidt
- Update on repayment of loan from Endowment
- Friends’ Report: Brittney Noble
- Development Committee Report: Tom Barrett
- Spring appeal letter report – Nancy
- Classification and salary study – update
- Equipment and building expenditure – update
- MBLC Library Environmental Monitoring program –Response by Sept. 1.
- Book sale at St. Paul’s Church for September
- Draft of proposed by-law amendment to enable members of the Board of Directors to constitute the membership/members of the Corporation.
- Bulletin boards, exhibits, standing displays and signs policy – discussion
- Audit for coming FY
- Landscaping and bog
- Friends – how to help?
- Holyoke students – how to support?
- August meeting?
This is a listing of matters that the President reasonably anticipates may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
President, HPLC Board of Directors
Posted on July 10, 2015 by HPL Board Admin