Holyoke Housing Authority Special Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 11, 2018 at 6:00 PM
475 Maple St. Falcetti Towers community room, Holyoke, MA 01040
1) To approve minutes: December 7, 2017
2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
Anticipated topics for discussion:
1) Admission and Occupancy Plan
- To approve the updated Admission and Occupancy Plan (ACOP) to include Moving-to-Work Demonstration (MTW) initiatives and HUD mandated requirements.
2) Amendment to the Contract for Financial Assistance
- To approve amendment #8 to the Contract for Financial Assistance, Capital Improvement Work Plan 5001 in the amount of $118,617.52.
3) Tenants Accounts Receivable Write-Offs
- To approve Tenants Accounts Receivable Write-Offs for the Fourth Quarter, 2017 in the amount of $2,475.03.
B) CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
2) Modernization Report
3) Finance Department Report
4) Resident Services Report
5) Leased Housing
6) MIS Department- Security Camera Demo
7) Senior Property Manager Report
C) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
D) NEW BUSINESS
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on January 8, 2018 by Irma Lopez