Holyoke Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on September 14, 2017 at 6:15 PM until 7:00 PM
8 Oscar Street Holyoke, MA 01040
City of Holyoke
Sue Ellen Panitch River Access Center
8 Oscar Street
- New Commission Business
- Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0267
- Applicant: Western Massachusetts Electric Company d/b/a Eversource
- Representative: BSC Group.
- Location: Northampton Street/Route 5 Holyoke, MA
- Description: construction of a temporary utility pole at the Mt. Tom Generating Station located on Northampton Street (MBP 227-00-005). Proposed plan will require work within the Bordering Land Subject to Flooding, the Riverfront Resource Area, and the 50′ and 100′ buffer zones of an isolated wetland complex . Work will consist of altering 5 square feet and 35 cubic feet of Bordering Land Subject to Flooding for the purpose of constructing a temporary switchyard at the location of the former Mt. Tom Coal Plant..
- Returning Commission Business
- A) Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0265
- Applicant: Mountain View Baptist Church
- Representative: Michael Gagnon, Milone & MacBroom
- Location: 310 Apremont Highway
- Description: Request to continue public hearing to 9/28/17
- Other Commission Business
- Discussion of Edna Williams Parcels and possibility of preserving the final parcel of that estate.
- Discussion of CPC Meeting and authorization to enter into a contract with the Community Development Block Grant Program for development of a CPA plan.
4. Items on More time
- A) Eversource/Northeast Utilities Coal Tar Remediation within Connecticut River – Pending NHESP Review
Items may be taken out of the order posted, as determined by the Chair and based upon the meeting management needs.
Posted on September 12, 2017 by Andrew Smith