Finance Committee Meeting/GAH Lease Proposal Text Size
Event takes place on August 13, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Council Chamber, Tuesday August 13, 2013
Per order of the Chairperson: Todd McGee
- Geriatric Authority proposed lease
- Geriatric Authority update report
- McGee: Order that the Legal Dept. or Sullivan, Hayes, & Quinn provide the City Council Finance Committee with a final billable/bill for the Donna Dowdall case. This should be sent to the City Council Administrative Asst. within two weeks
- Second hand license application for Candyce Gomez at 555 South Canal St.
- License Application of Fara Bahrehmand to operate a taxi cab
- Junk Dealers license application forWilliam F. Sullivan & Co Inc.
- Pawn broker license application by Emmanuel Jewelry at 311 High St.
- Second Hand license application for Ernest Sprague
- Application for Pawnbroker License by Tai W. Kang
- McGee: Order that in conformance with new independent auditing standards, a meeting be set through the City Council’s Finance Sub-committee with Malanson, Heath and Co. to allow them to present the City’s FY2012 audited financial statements.
Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on August 8, 2013 by allenr