Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 17, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wednesday Feb 17, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Informational meeting with the Board of Water Commissioners re: various financial matters relative to the department and its operations
2. McGee 2/2/16: Financial Transfer of $51,970.76 FROM 2014 Bond Principal TO: Liability Insurance
3. McGee 2/2/16: Financial Transfer of $310,000 FROM Bond Principal TO: Pay Firefighters
4. McGee 2/2/16: Financial Transfer of $105,000 FROM: Free Cash TO: Fire Overtime
5. McGee 2/2/16: Financial Transfer of $168,000 FROM: Free Cash TO: Sick Leave Buyback
6. McGee 2/2/16: Financial Transfer of $30,000 FROM Free Cash TO: Veterans Benefits
7. McGee 2/2/16: Ordered that the auditor provide the finance committee with a list of all the department short fall requests he received with regard to his email request he sent.
8. McGee 2/2/16: Ordered that (2nd request) all departments report to the City Council any projected financial dept. short fall that they might have or have already requested funds for such matters.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on February 11, 2016 by allenr