Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on October 19, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Mon October 19, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Communication from Holyoke Water Works requesting meeting with City Council to discuss new Ultraviolet Disinfection facility and various other related water related topics
2. Vacon 10/6/15: Ordered that the City Council is provided with an update on recently settled cases by the legal dept.
3. Financial transfer request $64,463 FROM Demolition TO: Pay-Prop/Maint Demo Supervisor and Pay-Prop/Maint Demo Worker
4. Memoranda of Agreement between City of Holyoke and Professional Supervisors Association and the Dept. of Public Works Laborers UFCW Local 1459 Union
5. Communication from City Auditor requesting approval of the establishment of a new revolving fund to house expenses and revenues for two School Resource Officers requested by the Holyoke Public Schools
6. Bartley 10/6/15: Ordered that in light of the FY14 Audit received by the City Clerk, the City Auditor as well as the City’s independent audit firm be invited to a Finance Committee meeting to answer questions and provide any updates.
7. State Homeland Security Program Grant
8. Pawnbroker License application of Tai W. Kang at 311 High St.
9. Taxi cab license application for Mr. Fara Bahremand
10. Application to keep two pool tables for Monica Velez at 637 Summer St.
11. Communication from City Auditor RE: governance letter issued by Melanson Heath related to the FY14 Audit
12. Communication from City Auditor RE: Management Letter from Melanson Heath Related to City financial records for FY14
13. Second Hand License application for Brad Matthews Jewelers at 2225 Northampton St.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on October 15, 2015 by allenr