Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on October 14, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wed October 14, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Residents Petition RE: $45,000 Payment from Mayor to former City Solicitor Heather Egan
2. Holyoke residents petition opposing proposed storm water run-off fee
3. Holyoke residents petition opposing proposed storm water run-off fee
4. Secondhand License Application for Brad Matthews Jewelers at 2225 Northampton St.
5. Jourdain 10/7/14: Order that the City Council invite the Mayor’s Office and the City Clerk in to discuss the codification of our City ordinances and when the last time municode was updated.
6. McGee 1/15/13: Ordered the Legal Dept. please update the City Council on the status of the Munis system and the advances that were made. If the Legal Dept. no longer handles the Munis system then please forward to the appropriate dept. handling said matter.
7. Murphy-McGee 9/3/13: Ordered that the City look into the purchase of a debit/credit card machines for the City Hall offices where cash is accepted.
8. McGee 9/1/15: Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness Grant
9. McGee 6/16/15: Financial Transfer $6,250 FROM Pay utility person, and Pay secretary TO: Energy Gas and Electric
10. Valentin 1/6/15: Ordered that the DPW and the Building Dept. determine the work required to do repairs to the Armory in order to maintain structural integrity including estimates of costs
11. McGee 6/16/15: Financial Transfer $7,250 from Utility Person and Secretary to: Energy- Gas and electric
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on October 7, 2015 by allenr