Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on September 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall Council Office Room 10 Conference Room, on Monday Sept. 14th at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Bond for school boiler replacements at Morgan and EN White Elementary School
2. Residents Petition RE: $45,000 payment from Mayor to former City Solicitor Egan
3. Communication from Auditor’s Office regarding Gandara lease
4. Appeal of Mr. Melvin Colon to operate a taxi cab in Holyoke MA
5. Financial Transfer of $5,740 FROM Aide to Mayor TO: Public/Dignitary Receptions, Professional Services, Employee Training
6. McGee 8/4/15: that the amount of One thousand six hundred and 00/100 Dollars ($1,600) be authorized from the City Solicitor Department’s Litigation (11512-57600), One hundred two and 00/100 Dollars ($102) be authorized from the Special Counsel (11512-53010) appropriation in fiscal year 2016 for services rendered in fiscal year 2015 which were unencumbered at the 2015 fiscal year end.
7. McGee 8/4/15: Financial Transfer of $2,400 FROM Pay-Auditor TO: Professional Auditing and Office Supplies
8. Valentin 1/6/15: Ordered that the DPW and the Building Dept. determine the work required to do repairs to the Armory in order to maintain structural integrity, including an estimate of costs.
9. Communication from Treasurer’s Office requesting list of parcels be approved for auction
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 10, 2015 by allenr