Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 28, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wednesday January 28 at 6:00PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. 12/2/14 Valentin Order: That the City Council be given an update by the City Auditor regarding the local option meals tax and the revenue that this meals tax has generated for the city. This local option meals tax was adopted by a vote of 11-2 on May 6, 2014.
3. 1/5/15 Jourdain: Order that the Chamber of Commerce’s Financial Review team be invited into Finance Committee to discuss FY 15 and FY 16 Budgets.
4. 12/16/14 McGee: Ordered, that in accordance with M.G.L. Chapter 44 Sec. 53A, the City Council hereby accepts the provisions of the “Roving Archivist Strategic Assessment” grant and authorizes the establishment of a Fund or other method appropriate for the accounting of the receipts and expenditures of all resources associated with the administration of said grant.
5. Taxicab license for Mr. Yasir Osman at 197 Florida St. Spfld. MA 01109 Business Address 295 Allen St. Spfld. MA for a 2007 Dodge Caravan, 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2006 Chevy Impala, 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
6. Second Hand License application for ECOatm 28 Lincoln St. Holyoke MA
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on January 22, 2015 by allenr