Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on August 28, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wed. August 28, at 5:30PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. McGee: Order that the amount of 2,493.02 be authorized from the School Dept. Department Other Charges and Expenses line item in Fiscal Year 2014 for services rendered in Fiscal Year 2013
3. McGee Ordered: That the sum of $2,000,000 is appropriated to pay the costs of repairs and improvements at three (3) City-owned park facilities: Roberts Athletic Complex, MacKenzie Stadium, and Crosier field sports facilities, including the payment of all costs incidental and related thereto, and that to meet this appropriation, the Treasurer, with the approval of the Mayor, is authorized to borrow said amount under and pursuant to Chapter 18 of the Acts of 1997, or pursuant to any other enabling authority, and to issue bonds or notes of the City therefor.
Further Ordered: That the Treasurer is authorized to file an application to qualify under Chapter 44A of the General Laws any and all of the bonds or notes authorized to be issued pursuant to this Order, and to provide such information and execute such documents as may be required for such purposes.
4. McGee Ordered, that in accordance with M.G.L. Chapter 44 Sec. 53A, the City Council hereby accepts the provisions of the “GREEN COMMUNITIES” grant and authorizes the establishment of a Fund or other method appropriate for the accounting of the receipts and expenditures of all resources associated with the administration of said grant.
5. Application for a Second Hand License at Holyoke Mall for ECOATM Inc.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on August 25, 2014 by allenr