Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on July 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wed. July 23, at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. Appropriation request by the Mayor of $1,450,000 to pay costs of demolishing building owned by the City as a tax possession, located at 400 High Street known as the Essex Hotel
3. Request from City Treasurer to rescind authorized but unissued borrowing amounts of $15,367,652
4. Application for a Secondhand License at Holyoke Mall at Ingleside for ECOATM Inc.
5. Application for a Livery License for Joseph Harfoush to be garaged at 395 Maple St.
6. Application for a Pawnbroker license at 324 Maple St. for Mr. Dominick Phan
7. Application for a Secondhand License at 324 Appleton St. for Mr. Dominick Phan
8. Application for a Junk Dealer’s License at 324 Appleton St. for Mr. Dominick Phan
9. Application for a Taxicab License for Mr. Fara Bahremand
7. 2/4/14 Lisi: Order: the city conduct a study that examines the appropriateness of the current fee structures within all city departments
8. Application for a billiards table at 93 Clemente St. for Mr. Daniel Rios
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on July 18, 2014 by allenr