Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on April 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Council Chamber, Monday, April 14, 2014
Per order of the Chairperson: Todd McGee
- McGee: Ordered that there be and is hereby appropriated by transfer in the Fiscal Year 2014, One Hundred Fifty Five Thousand Dollars FROM General Fund Free Cash TO: Energy-City Hall ($80,000) Energy City Hall Annex ($15,000) Motor Vehicle Fuel ($20,000) Water and Sewer ($40,000)
- McGee: MA SHRAB- Archive Preservation Supplies Grant
- McGee: 2014 Shannon CSI Grant
- McGee: Ordered that there be and is hereby appropriated by transfer in the fiscal year 2014 Two Thousand Dollars FROOM General Fund Free Cash TO: Substitute Nurses
- McGee: Ordered that there be and is hereby appropriated by transfer in the fiscal year 2014 Twenty Thousand Seven Hundred Eighty Three Dollars FROM: General Fund Free Cash TO: Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Professional Supervisors Association
- Valentin, Alexander, Lebron-Martinez, Lisi: Ordered, The City adopt a local options meals tax in accordance with MGLCH. 64L in order for this to have a positive impact on the FY 2015 budget the City would have to present the DOR with a certified vote by May 1
- Jourdain: Ordered the Holyoke Chamber of Commerce and Holyoke Taxpayers Association be invited to report all of their recommendations for consolidations, budget savings and revenue enhancements to the City Council and Mayor.
- McGiverin, Alexander, Soto, Tallman, Vacon: Ordered that the Finance Committee invite the Mayor, Auditor, Assessor, Treasurer and any other Department Head necessary to review the Fiscal Budget 2014
- VAcon Ordered that City employees taking a vehicle home outside of work hours pay a weekly fee for us of a public vehicle. This fee shall be no less than the cost incurred by the city for the use, insurance, gas, etc. associated with the private use of the vehicle or $100 per week or as otherwise set by the City Council. No employee shall be required to take a City owned vehicle home.
Ryan M. Allen : Administrative Asst. Holyoke City Council
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on April 9, 2014 by allenr