Finance Committee Meeting 10/3/16 Text Size
Event takes place on October 03, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Monday, October 3rd, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
1. McGee 9/6/16: Order: Ordered: That the sum of $112,000 is appropriated from Fund 0430 — Sale of Real Estate Ch. 44 Sec. 63 — for the purpose of purchasing three police cars.
2. McGee 9/21/16: Financial Order: that the City Council approve the use of $112,000 from Fund 0430 (Sale of Real Estate Ch. 44) to purchase three new police cars (Ford Interceptor utility vehicles).
3. McGee 9/6/16: Financial Transfer request of $270,210.07 FROM Stabilization Fund TO: Claims and Damages
4. Ordered that the City Council adopt the attached order of taking for the property at 394 High Street.
5. Sullivan 9/21/16: Order: that $7,629.75 be paid out of free cash to pay school dept. custodial fees & utilities charged to Holyoke Elite’s Basketball or that such fees charged by the school dept be waived.
6. Memorandum from Katherine Jackowski, Collector of Taxes Re: Top 100 Delinquent Taxpayers
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 28, 2016 by allenr