DGR Meeting Full Agenda Text Size
Event takes place on September 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chamber
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
Development and Govt. Relations
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Monday, September 14 at 6:00 PM
Per order of the Chair: David Bartley
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. Bartley: Ordered that the Hon. Mike Albano of the Governors Council be invited to Development and Govt. Relations Committee.
3. Special Permit application for an Outdoor sales lot for new and used motor vehicles and trucks and marine and recreational vehicles establishment at 9 Avon Place, Holyoke MA, by Mr. Angel M. Albelo.
4. Special Permit application of Mr. Kevin Tomlinson for a non-conforming use at 16 Maple St. Holyoke MA
5. 2 Special Permit applications for Mr. Alfonzo Woods at 395 Maple St. 1. Application for an Outdoor sales lots for New and Used motor vehicles & trucks and marine & recreational vehicles establishment. 2. Application for a Motor Vehicle repair garage at same location.
6. 2 Special Permit applications for Sprint Spectrum, L.P (Sprint) and co applicant, T-Mobile Northeast, LLC (T-Mobile). 1. Application for a approval of a 199’ New Wireless Telecommunications Facility to be located at 200 Northampton St. Holyoke MA. 2. Special Permit Application approval of a 199’ new wireless telecommunications facility inside the flood plain overlay district.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 4, 2015 by allenr