Development and Govt. Relations Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on August 28, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
Development & Govt. Relations
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Monday August 28 at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chair: David Bartley
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. Public hearing of Mr. Martin Cardoza for an “Extension of a Non-Conforming Structure 4.7.5” at 47 Liberty St. Holyoke MA (Map 101 Block 00 Parcel 070)
3. Petition of Quabbin ACM, LLC for a new special permit for a commercial drive thru at 473 & 495 Pleasant St.
4. Bartley 6/20/17: Ordered that the Community Development Director report on funds available in the CDBG account available for reprogramming.
5. Bartley 6/20/17: Ordered that the Office of Planning and Economic Development and representatives from the Historic Commission be invited to present the City6’s Historic Preservation Plan Update to the DGR Committee of the City Council
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitt
Posted on August 18, 2017 by allenr