CPAC Meeting 7/15/19 Text Size
Event takes place on July 15, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the
Community Preservation Act Committee
Monday, July 15th at 6:00 PM
At Holyoke City Hall: In the Council Chambers
Per order of the Chair: Elaine Pluta
Item 1: Election of New Officers
Item 2: Approve 5/7 Minutes.
Item 3: FY20 Budget Update
Item 4: 43 Canal St.
– Conditions for City Solicitor to draw up contract
– Update Mike Moriarty’s (OHCDC/ 43 Canal St) – historic preservation consultant
Item 5: Update on Contracts
– Any updates from Crystal, City Solicitor
– Stained Glass Windows Project – crating of windows as part of restoration process
– HBGC – Hours open to public are limited to weekends and AM to 3 pm during school year only.
– Historic Rehab Standards: Contracts could withhold last 10% until architect signs off on fact that work was done according to Standards. (Great Barrington CPA)
-Revisit issue of Preservation Restrictions recorded with Registry of Deeds on historic projects to protect use of public funds and maintain public benefit
Item 6: Status of FY19 Projects
– Smiths Ferry & HBGC – wants to hire vendors and start work; awaiting contract
Item 7: Update on Budget / Invoice Reimbursement Book Keeping & Process
Item 8: Work out details for Public Forum (July 24th)
Item 9: Discuss updating of CPA Plan (electronic form only)
Item 10: Update on Posting of Minutes on Website
Item 11: Review of Application and Applicant Process
Item 12: CP-3 Form Reporting
Item 13: Next meeting – July 29th?
Item 14: Other Business
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. Also one or two items may require the committee to enter into executive session at this meeting.
Posted on July 11, 2019 by allenr