Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on June 20, 2019 at 6:15 PM until 8:00 PM
25 Jones Ferry Road (Sue Ellen Panitch River Access Center) Holyoke, MA 01040
June 20, 2019
Sue Ellen Panitch River Access Center
25 Jones Ferry Road
A)Request for Determination of Applicability
- Applicant: Nitsch Engineering
- Representative: William R. Maher, PE, LSIT
- Location: Holyoke Community College, 303 Homestead Avenue
- Description: Installation of electrical conduit under an existing paved walkway which is over a 78” culvert for the Tannery Brook and then continue under the paved walkway to the nearest building.
A) Notice of Intent: City of Holyoke COH 01-2019
- Applicant: Mt. Tom Generating, LLC
- Representative: Melissa Coady, Tighe&Bond
- Location: 200 Northampton Street
- Description: Demolition of the former coal facility, capping of contaminated waste, stream bank stabilization and work within the Connecticut River.
B)Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0276
- Applicant: DBO7- 161 Lower Westfield Road
- Representative: Suzanne King, BL Companies
- Location: 161 Lower Westfield Road
- Description: Work will involve reconfiguring the existing developed site to connect north and south parking lots as well as restoration of a portion of the Tannery Brook Riverfront Resource Area on Tax Map Parcels (174-00-037 & 174-00-012).
3. Other Business
- Any and all other business the Chair could not reasonably anticipate at the time of publication.
Posted on June 18, 2019 by Andrew Smith