Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on April 11, 2019 at 6:15 PM until 9:00 PM
20 Korean Veterans' Plaza, 4th Floor Conference Room, Holyoke, MA
April 11, 2019
4th Floor Conference Room, City Hall Annex
20 Korean Vets’ Plaza
1. Returning Business
A) Notice of Intent – DEP 186-0272
- Applicant: Frank DeMarinis
- Representative: Luke D. Showalter, P.E., Sage Engineering
- Location: Northampton Street/Mt. Tom Greenhouse Road (MBP 223-00-019)
- Description: Single-family house construction project proposes 12,775 s.f. of work within Bordering Land Subject to Flooding and 8,800 s.f. within the Riverfront Resource Area associated with the Connecticut River.
B) Notice of Intent- DEP 186-0273
- Applicant: Pathlight, Inc.
- Representative: Sherman & Frydryck
- Location: 15 Shepard Drive Holyoke, MA (MBP 134-00-022)
- Description: Construction of a parking lot, adjacent to an existing single-family home, within 50’ of Green Brook, revised on 2-26-19 to reduce area of encroachment by two parking stalls and construct a raingarden.
2. Other Business
- Minutes February 28, 2019/ March 28, 2019
- Update on Gloutak Parcel
Posted on April 9, 2019 by Andrew Smith