Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on February 07, 2019 at 6:15 PM until 9:15 PM
20 Korean Veterans' Plaza, 4th Floor Conference Room #403, Holyoke, MA 01040
February 7, 2019
4th Floor Conference Room, City Hall Annex
20 Korean Vets’ Plaza
- New Business
A) Review of Budget for 2019
- Returning Business
A) Notice of Intent – DEP 186-0272 [Continued to 2-28-19]
- Applicant: Frank DeMarinis
- Representative: Luke D. Showalter, P.E., Sage Engineering
- Location: Northampton Street/Mt. Tom Greenhouse Road (MBP 223-00-019)
- Description: Single-family house construction project proposes 12,775 s.f. of work within Bordering Land Subject to Flooding and 8,800 s.f. within the Riverfront Resource Area associated with the Connecticut River.
B) Notice of Intent- DEP 186-0273
- Applicant: Pathlight, Inc.
- Representative: Sherman & Frydryck
- Location: 15 Shepard Drive Holyoke, MA (MBP 134-00-022)
- Description: Construction of a parking lot, adjacent to an existing single-family home, within 50’ of Green Brook.
- Other Business
A. Minutes January 24, 2019
B. Update on CPC review of Gloutak Parcel (occurred on 2-6-19)
Posted on February 5, 2019 by Andrew Smith