Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on December 14, 2017 at 6:15 PM until 8:00 PM
20 Korean Veterans' Plaza, City Hall Annex, Room #403
City of Holyoke
20 Korean Veterans’ Plaza
- Returning Commission Business
Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0265 [Eligible Commissioners are: J. Horan, A. Ryan Duffy, M. Dodge, M. Moriarty, B. Bowler)
Applicant: Mountain View Baptist Church
Representative: Michael Gagnon, Milone & MacBroom
Location: 310 Apremont Highway
Description: Construction of an addition on the south side of an existing building located at 310 Apremont Highway (MBP 81-00-078A); as well as this addition’s associated infrastructure. Proposed development will require work within the buffer zone of regulated resource ares found on-site, specifically vegetated wetlands. Construction of a subsurface septic system is located within the 100′ Buffer Zone of a Vegetated Wetland.
- Other Commission Business
- A) Vista pruning of McNulty Park
- Holiday Gathering – Planning for small, informal meeting to celebrate the seasons.
- C) New Member Status – Need to recruit a new Commission member
- D)CPA Plan Update – Status of review of proposals
- Budget Update – Discussion of FY18 budget
- Mountain Road – Brownfield Remediation Activity – Update – Public Meeting on 12/13/2017 @ 10:00 a.m.
Items may be taken out of the order posted, as determined by the Chair and based upon the meeting management needs.
Posted on December 11, 2017 by Andrew Smith