Board of the Holyoke Housing Authority Text Size
Event takes place on December 07, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Falcetti Towers Community Room, 475 Maple St. Holyoke, MA 01040
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
Thursday December 7, 2017 6:00pm
475 MAPLE STREET, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
1) To approve minutes: November 9, 2017
2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
Anticipated topics for discussion:
1) State Modernization – Project 137071 HILAPP: Seibel Kitchen, Bath & ADA
- To approve the contribution increase of $63,383.17 for the HILAPP program.
2) Annual 5 year Capital Improvement Planning (CIP) Submission
- To approve the CIP for submission to DHCD
3) Utility Allowance
- Authorize the HHA to apply the 2018 recommended utility allowances effective January 1, 2018 for all moves and March 1, 2018 for all annual re-certifications.
4) Change Order
- Approve change order #4 in the amount of $170, 664.10 increasing the Geeleher Enterprises contract.
5) Budget 2018
- Fee Accountants will be at the meeting to discuss the budget.
B) CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
2) Modernization Report
3) Finance Department Report
4) Resident Services Report
5) Leased Housing
6) MIS Department
7) Senior Property Manager Report
C) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
D) NEW BUSINESS
E) EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Property Acquisition
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 1, 2017 by Irma Lopez