Board of Public Works/Sewer Commission/Stormwater Authority Text Size
Event takes place on July 29, 2019 at 5:00 PM until 6:15 PM
Conference Rm., Dept. of Public Works, 63 Canal St., Holyoke
A G E N D A
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
JULY 29, 2019
The regular meetings of the Board of Public Works, Sewer Commission and the Stormwater Commission will be held on Monday, July 29, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the Conference Room of the Department of Public Works located at 63 Canal Street in Holyoke.
Minutes of the previous meeting (07/23/18 and 8/13/18 and 03.11.19 and 03.25.19) and 06.17.19
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – OLD BUSINESS
(1) TIP Projects Update
(2) Ch. 90 Projects Update
(3) Complete Streets Update
(4) Parks Projects Update
(5) Downtown Parking Committee
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – NEW BUSINESS
(1) Personnel Issues
(2) Request For Removal of Tree – 12 Fairfield Avenue
SEWER COMMISSION – OLD BUSINESS
(1) Collection of Past Due Sewer Charges
(2) Sewer Account History
(3) Sewer Shut-off Program Update
(4) Jackson Street Sewer Separation Project
(5) CSO Long-Term Control Plan
SEWER COMMISSION – NEW BUSINESS
(1) Sewer Abatement Request
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – OLD BUSINESS
(1) Continuation of Public Hearing for 242-272 Westfield Road – RLA – 5:30 p.m.
(2) Action on Stormwater Permit for Main Street storage lot parcel – Casella of Holyoke Inc.
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – NEW BUSINESS
(1) Discontinuance of a portion of Hadley Mills Road outside the 1988 revised layout of road
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on July 25, 2019 by PublicWorks