Board of Holyoke Housing Authority meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 02, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke Housing Authority, 475 Maple St. Holyoke, MA 01040
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Sections 18-25 of MGL Chapter 30A of the General Laws that the meeting of the members of the Board of the Holyoke Housing Authority will be held at:
Holyoke Housing authority
Falcetti Towers Community Room
475 Maple Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 6:00 PM
In the City of Holyoke, Massachusetts
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
Matthew A. Mainville, Secretary
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY REGULAR BOARD MEETING Thursday, February 2, 2017 6:00pm
475 MAPLE STREET, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
To approve minutes: December 8, 2016
2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
A) NEW BUSINESS
Anticipated topics for discussion:
1) Rosary Towers Kitchen Cabinet Replacement Phase III
To award the kitchen cabinet replacement Phase III to Alpha Contracting Associates in the amount of $595,150.00.
2) To approve proposed write offs for the fourth quarter 2016 for Federal Developments in the amount of $5,644.31.
3) To approve travel to Washington, D.C. for the MIS Director and our MTW Coordinator to attend the MTW Conference April 19th through April 27, 2017.
B) OLD BUSINESS – no items anticipated
C) REPORTS (open for discussion)
2) Modernization Report
3) Finance Department Report
4) Resident Services Report
5) Leased Housing
6) MIS Department
7) Senior Property Manager Report
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on January 30, 2017 by Irma Lopez