Board of Health meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 10, 2014 at 5:00 PM
20 Korean veterans Plaza, City Hall Annex, Holyoke, Ma
BOARD OF HEALTH MEETING
CITY HALL ANNEX
20 KOREAN VETERANS PLAZA
CONFERENCE ROOM – ROOM 403
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
A. Call Meeting to Order
- Katherine M. Liptak, RN, MSN, Chair, call the meeting to order at_____ p.m.
* 1. Minutes of the Board Meeting held on January 13, 2014 and January 21, 2014.
C. Departmental Reports:
- Animal Control Report
- Housing-Code Enforcement Report
(Explanation of above reports by Donald Tryon, Animal Control Officer and Juana P. Massa, Code Inspector)
3. Sanitarian’s Report
- Letter from Brian D. Fitzgerald, RS, Director to Mr. Michael J. Moriarty, RE: 84-86-88 and 90 North East Street.
- Letter from Peter R. Flood, Project Manager, Green Seal Environmental, Inc, RE: UWM Holdings, Inc. C&D and MSW Handling Facility, 4th Quarter Report for 2013
- MassLive Article – Holyokers Can Call Tapestry Hotline for Safe Disposal of Discarded Syringes
E. Old Business:
- Katie A. Gallagher, Assistant Director – Status on Brendan J. Kennedy, Holy Oak Tattoo
F. New Business: (Other)
- Katie A. Gallagher – Update on Safe Syringe Disposal Program
* Denotes Action to be taken by the Board
Addendum: The listing of matters of those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on February 4, 2014 by Irma Lopez