Board of Health Text Size
Event takes place on November 04, 2013 at 5:00 PM
4th Floor Conference Room City Hall Annex Holyoke MA
NOVEMBER 4, 2013
A. Call Meeting to Order
- Katherine M. Liptak, RN, MSN, Chair, call the meeting to order at_____ p.m.
* 1. Minutes of the Board Meeting held on October 7, 2013.
C. Departmental Reports:
- Animal Control Report
- Communicable Disease Report
3. Housing-Code Enforcement Report
4. Sanitarian’s Report
- Letter from Margo E. Welch, Esquire, Welch Law Offices, RE: Code Enforcement Appeal for 1439 Northampton Street, Holyoke, MA 01040.
2. Letter from Katie A. Gallagher, Assistant Director, to Brendan J. Kennedy, Owner, Holyoke Oak Tattoo, RE: Payment for Body Art Practitioner and Body Art Establishment Permits.
E. Old Business: (None)
F. New Business: (Other)
- Transfer Station Grand Opening on October 30, 2013
2. Flu Clinic Updates
* Denotes Action to be taken by the Board
Addendum: The listing of matters of those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on October 31, 2013 by cityadmin