Public Service Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on November 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers Monday November 25, 2013
At 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chairperson: Peter Tallman
- · Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Review of Mayoral Appointee Wilfredo Melendez as Director of Veterans Services
- Application for a Special Permit for Home Occupation (Masonry/Construction) for Timothy J. Wright at 113 Westfield Rd. Holyoke MA
- Soto: Order that the Holyoke City Council go on record opposing closing the City Clerk’s office to the public during election days
- Soto: Order that the City start the process to have all out going mail be sent to one central location for proper postage, to be placed and sent out. This will be a cost savings for the tax payer. .
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on November 20, 2013 by allenr