6:00pm - 8:00pm
The event takes place on April 27, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Virtual Meeting Via Zoom. See link in agenda
*On March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an Executive Order modifying certain requirements of the Open Meeting Law, to enable public bodies to carry out their responsibilities while adhering to public health recommendations regarding social distancing.
The Executive Order relieves public bodies from the requirement in the Open Meeting Law that meetings be conducted in a public place that is open and physically accessible to the public, provided that the public body makes provision to ensure public access to the deliberations of the public body through adequate, alternative means. “Adequate, alternative means” may include, without limitation, providing public access through telephone, internet, or satellite-enabled audio or video conferencing or any other technology that enables the public to clearly follow the proceedings of the public body in real-time.
In addition, all members of a public body may participate in a meeting remotely; the Open Meeting Law’s requirement that a quorum of the body and the chair be physically present at the meeting location is suspended.
The meeting can be viewed live here: https://boxcast.tv/view/school-committee-4-27-2020-957242
- CALL TO ORDER ~ ROLL CALL ~ PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 20, I am hereby informing all attendees that a video and audio recording is being made of the meeting and the meeting is being shown live on the City’s community TV channel.
- STUDENT SHOWCASE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
Members of the public wishing to submit public comment can email email@example.com no later than 3:00 p.m. Monday, April 27, 2020. Comments will either be displayed or read during the meeting.
- COMMUNICATIONS & REPORTS
- Student Reports
- Superintendent/Receiver Communication
- Monthly Notes
- Q3 Report on Morgan Full Service Community School
- Transition to New Receiver
- SCHOOL CLOSURE UPDATES
- Remote Learning Update
- Summer School Planning
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Supports for Students and Families
- High School Updates Related to Graduation, Senior Events, Grading, Etc
- NEW BUSINESS
- Minutes of Meetings
- Organizational Meeting of January 7, 2020
- Special Meeting of January 7, 2020
- Regular Meeting of February 10, 2020
- Regular Meeting of March 30, 2020
RECOMMENDATION: That the School Committee vote to approve the minutes.
- ONGOING BUSINESS