Please note that this page is under construction. Contact the Personnel Office if you are seeking help.
In This Page You Can:
- Search for City job openings
- See what your current benefits are as a City of Holyoke employee
- See what your benefits are as a retiree
The responsibilities of the Personnel Office include:
- Maintain personnel records
- Administer employee benefits such as health and dental insurance
- Coordinate recruitment activity
- Provide guidance on personnel policy development and implementation
- Maintain the job classification system
- Respond to employee relations issues.
- Serve as staff to the Holyoke Commission on Disabilities
- Coordinate certain City internship programs.
- Monitor compliance with related laws and regulations.
Please contact The Personnel Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (413-322-5555) if we can help you.