Redevelopment Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on April 01, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers
Monday April 1, 2013 at 6:30
Per order of the Chairperson: Aaron Vega
- Vega: Order that the City Council vote to declare the following parcels of land “surplus property available for disposition.” Also that the City Council vote to approve the transfer of the following properties to the Redevelopment Authority for consideration of $1.00
030-06-006 Main St.
033-04-011 24 Main St.
020-02-007 Rear Bond St.
020-02-008 216 Appleton St.
021-01-008 191 Appleton St.
030-07-003 Main St.
030-07-004 Main St.
018-01-005 84 Sargeant St.
- Alexander: That the City Council vote to accept an offer from the Commonwealth of MA by and through its Fish and Game to purchase two parcels of land located on Easthampton Rd. on Map 211 Block 00 Parcel 002 for $8,000 and Map 212 Block 00, Parcel 002 for $5,600
- Alexander: That the City Council in accordance with MA general law Chp 30B and the Holyoke Procutement Ordinance vote to declare the following two parcels of land located on Easthampton Rd. as “surplus property available for disposition”
- 1. Map 211 Block 00 Parcel 002
- 2. Map 212 Block 00 Parcel 002
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on March 28, 2013 by allenr