Redevelopment Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chambers
Wed. February 12, at 6:00PM
Per order of the Chairperson: David Bartley
- Vega, McGee T: Ordered an act authorizing the City of Holyoke to issue additional liquor licenses
- Order to declare several City-owned properties surplus property available for disposition and to transfer them to the Holyoke Redevelopment Authority
- Update on Creative Arts Center move
- Follow up on Holyoke Gas and Electric PILOT agreement for solar projects located on Mueller Rd. and Meadow St.
- Review building permits from January 2014
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on February 7, 2014 by allenr