Public Service Committee Text Size
Event takes place on December 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers Wed December 11, 2013
At 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chairperson: Peter Tallman
- Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Leahy: Order that DPW initiate the restoration of Room 11 in City Hall.
- Soto: Ordered, the Board of Health director and commissioners come before the City Council to explore the possibility of having a second shift for health/ quality of life inspectors
- Soto: Ordered that The City of Holyoke hire a part time plumbing inspector, an option the inspector can work second shift, so that the city has more coverage
- Soto: Order that the Holyoke City Council go on record opposing closing the City Clerk’s office to the public during election days
- Soto: Order that the City start the process to have all out going mail be sent to one central location for proper postage, to be placed and sent out. This will be a cost savings for the tax payer. .
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 6, 2013 by allenr