Public Service Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on May 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM
City Hall Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers Thurs, May 23, 2013
At 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chairperson: Peter Tallman
- Mayoral Appointment of Timothy Purington as the Democratic Member for the Board of Registrar of Voters for the City of Holyoke
- Application for a special permit for a Flea Market at 60 Jackson St.
- Alexander/McGiverin: Order that the Council review its process for appointments to ensure that the process is a. as efficient as possible, and b. designed to select the most qualified candidates
- Ordered that the Personnel Department complete CORI Checks and report to the City Council the status of CORI checks on all city employees to ensure that each employee is currently eligible to hold his or her position in accordance with law and city policies.
- Soto: order that the City Council go on record opposing closing the City Clerk’s office to the public during election days.
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on May 21, 2013 by allenr