Public Service Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on June 15, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on Public Service
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wed, June 15th at 6:30pm
Per order of the Chair: James Leahy
1. City Council interview of Maureen Cronin for position of 3rd Assessor to the City of Holyoke
2. City Council review of Ms. Miriam Panitch re-appointment to the Planning Board
3. City Council review of Mr. Richard Quenneville appointment to the Council on Aging Board
4. City Council review of Deborah Aloisi appointment to the Commission on Disabilities
5. City Council review of Jean E. Jonker appointment as Associate member of the Historical Commission
6. City Council review of Dan Fitzgerald appointment to be Associate member of the Historical Commission
7. City Council review of Richard Ahlstrom appointment to serve as member of the Historical Commission
8. City Council review of Christopher Gauthier to serve as an alternate member of the Historical Commission for the City of Holyoke.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on June 10, 2016 by allenr