Public Service Committee Meeting 10/24/16 Text Size
Event takes place on October 24, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the
Public Service Committee
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Monday October 24, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: James Leahy
1. Mayoral appointment of Lori Belanger to the position as Purchasing Director for the City of Holyoke
2. Mayoral appointment of Ellen Bernstein to serve as member of the Conservation Commission
3. Mayoral appointment of Mr. Charlie Berrios to serve as member of the Library Board of Directors
4. Mayoral appointment of Ms. Rosemary Arnold to serve as a member of the Conservation Commission
5. City Council review of Mr. Gabriel Camacho to serve as the Youth Ambassador to the City of Holyoke for a term ending in June 2017
6. City Council review of Mr. Frankie Santos to serve as the Youth Ambassador to the City of Holyoke for a term ending in June 2017
7. Lebron-Martinez: Order: the City Council invite MIFA to give an update on their current projects including the update with the Victory Theater development.
8. Home Occupation application of Daniel LiBoissonnault at 267 Southampton Rd.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. Also one or two items may require the committee to enter into executive session at this meeting.
Posted on October 19, 2016 by allenr