Public Safety Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on March 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM
City Hall Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chambers Thurs March 28 At 6:00 P.M.
Per order of the Chairperson: Anthony Soto
- Vega: That the City Council consider being an official supporter of the South Holyoke Safe Neighborhood initiative
- McGee: Order that DPW install a new camera that will monitor the parking lot area at the new Senior Center
- Soto: That City Departments report back all staff who have city issued cell phones
- That the License Board come before the City Council to discuss matters on how many business have been inspected in the year 2012 and provide Council with copies of any violations, also to talk about a plan to provide Council with copies of any violations., and to talk about a plan to ensure car repair and sales license holder’s are following City Ordinances
- McGee: Order that the DPW investigate and determine if a street light needs to be installed at the corner of Sycamore/Carter/ and Anderson Ave.
- Vacon: Order concerning intersection light on Homestead Ave. when fire alarm is activated in order to allow fire trucks to leave station in a timely manner
- Soto: Animal Control Officer come before the City Council to discuss policy and procedure of animal control for the City
- Ferriera: City Treasurer, Building Commissioner, and Purchasing Director explain the plan to clean up the site of the fire on Pine St. and how we can ensure a faster cleanup in the event of future fires
- Bresnahan- that DPW extend the metal highway guardrail on Westfield Rd. Eastbound on the side of 1 Woodland St.
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on March 21, 2013 by allenr