Public Safety Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on June 20, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on Public Safety
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Monday, June 20, at 6:00pm
Per order of the Chair: Dan Bresnahan
1. Acceptance of Previous meeting minutes
2. McGee 5/17/16: Ordered that the DPW allow Holyoke residents with pull trailers (10 feet or less) to use the compost dump area.
3. Bartley 3/2/16: Ordered that Holyoke Police Dept. enforce the “do not block the box” ordinances Citywide but in particular the two on Northampton St. near Clark & Gilman and please report back to the Public Service Committee any findings.
4. PUBLIC HEARING: Petition for a Partial Discontinuance of an alley between Suffolk St. and Dwight St. at Western end of the block bounded by Walnut St. on the North, Elm St. on the South, Dwight St. on the East, and Suffolk St. on the the West. Petitioner: Matthew McDonough. For information on this application please reach City Council Admin. Assistant Ryan Allen at (413) 322-5525 or by email at email@example.com
5. Roman 1/19/16: Ordered that the DPW study the impact of adding the traffic light on the intersection of Main St. and St. Vincent’s St. in order to slow the speed, elevate the flow of traffic and to make walking and crossing the streets safer for students attending William J. Dean Tech School.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on June 9, 2016 by allenr