Public Safety Committee Public Hearing/Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on December 09, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Public Hearing by the Committee on Needle Exchange Program
At City Hall in the Council Chambers Monday December 9, 2013
at 6:00 P.M.
Per order of the Chairperson: Anthony Soto
· Approval of previous meeting minutes
- Ferreira, Lisi, Soto: Ordered the City Council vote to approve the operation of a Needle Exchange Program in the City of Holyoke
- McGee, Jourdain, Vacon: Ordered that the Chief of Police, DPW, and Board of Health Director be invited to come before the Public Safety Committee to discuss and/or provide a safety plan on dealing with needles found by constituents.
- Soto, Lebron-Martinez: Ordered that the Holyoke Police and Health Department come before the City Council and inform the Council on what the plan is if any regarding prostitution in the City
- Lisi, Ferreira, Vega: Ordered that a mirror be placed on the lighting pole near O’Connor Ave. and Hampden St.
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 2, 2013 by allenr