Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on May 02, 2016 at 5:15 PM
536 Dwight Street
Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting
May 2, 2016 – 5:15 PM
Parks & Recreation Office
1. Call to Order
2. Acceptance of Minutes
Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting held on January 22, 2016
3. Yearly Election
Parks & Recreation Commission, Chairperson &Vice Chairperson
4. Correspondence Received:
- Bartlett Consolidated LLC – Jamie McKenna, new Field Project Manager
- Tighe & Bond – Environment Review of Redevelopment of Lyman Terrace. Received 2-17-16
- Holyoke City Council – Public Hearing Notice. The Development and Government Relations Committee held a Public Hearing on February 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm, at City Hall regarding a Special Permit application of CCATT Site Manager for a special permit for modification of an existing wireless telecommunications facility on Scott Tower Road.
- Holyoke City Council – Public Hearing Notice. The Development and Government Relations Committee will hold a Public Hearing on February 29, 2016 at 6:30 pm, at City Hall regarding special permit for the removal of existing screening of antenna panels for Bell Atlantic Mobile.
- Holyoke City Council – Public Hearing Notice. The Development and Government Relations Committee will hold a Public Hearing on February 29, 2016 at 6:30 pm, at City Hall regarding renewal of Home Occupation permit at 275 Sargent Street, Holyoke.
- Amec Foster Wheeler, Environment & Infrastructure. RE: EEA Number 15384, Notice of Project Change, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts.
- Ordinance Committee and Planning Board, Public Hearing Notice, March 22, 2016 for a zone change application of Frontier Development at 1575 Northampton Street.
- Holyoke Gas & Electric Department – Log Pond Cove Water Chestnut Control
- The Development & Government Relations Committee, Public Hearing Notice for April 4, 2016 for a special permit application for Jay’s B & B LLC to operate a Bed & Breakfast at 1109 Dwight Street.
- Office of Planning & Development – Public Hearing Notice for May 9th, Special Permit application of Maloney Development LLC for a Driveway in A Front Yard 184.108.40.206, Tokeneke Road.
5. City Council Orders Received:
- Bellamy Schmidt, Acting City Auditor – Capital Planning Request FY 2017 through FY 2021
7. New Business
- Pioneer Valley Blue Sox – Review of Contract for 2016 Season
- Elms College – Contract for 2017
- Holyoke Rows – Year End Report
- Dean High School Softball Diamond – Review
- Arbor Day Ceremony, May 4, 2016 at Donahue School
- Mad Science Camps – Summer 2016
8 Old Businesses
- Review of Park Improvement/Bond Project
- Status of Pouliot Pool
- Listing of all part-time positions within the Parks & Recreation Department
9. Other Business
10. Next Meeting Date
Posted on April 28, 2016 by admin